Thrive is an exciting program for rising sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting. The program is designed to prepare students for their careers with host of activities consisting of panel discussions, presentations, mock interviews and networking events. They’ll also have the chance to meet with a wide variety of Draffin Tucker professionals.
Do you dare to THRIVE?
During this one day virtual event on Friday, June 4, 2021, students will have an opportunity to:
- Explore the public accounting profession
- Discover the culture and people of Draffin Tucker
- Uncover the skills that are vital for a successful career!
This online event features:
- Health & Wellness Breakouts
- Networking rooms
- Fun games with prizes
- Lunch provided by the firm through Uber Eats
Please complete our online application, located in the sidebar. The deadline is May 3 to reserve your spot for what is sure to be a rewarding experience!
Check out these images from our 2019 Thrive Program.