Does your organization have too many things on a “to-do” list and not enough time to do them all? For example:
- You have employees who work really hard, but they just can’t seem to complete their daily tasks or the “big project.”
- The number of items on your “to do” list keeps growing.
- A key staff member has left the company or is out on leave.
- A recent system conversion is causing data issues and reporting challenges.
Draffin Tucker professionals have been exceptional in their roles at our hospital. Their experience and knowledge has proven to be invaluable to us. They embrace our organization and fully engage themselves in our problems and challenges. Draffin Tucker demonstrates a true commitment to our success.
-Director of Accounting
Our Resource Solutions team is ready to help! We are here to assist accounting, tax and finance departments on special projects, part-time or temporary work, seasonal tasks and coverage for extended absences.
Our professionals provide a cost-effective, easy solution to meet your immediate staffing needs, help work down the backlog of projects, and accomplish tasks by critical deadlines.
Recent Client Engagements Include:
- Assist in month end close activities, including preparation of reconciliations and journal entries
- Prepare financial analyses on contractual arrangements
- Cover daily tasks and responsibilities for staff and manager positions in accounting and finance departments
- Prepare and review accounting policies and procedures
- Provide recommendations for improvements to month-end close and other accounting and finance functions
- Assist in software conversions by representing the accounting and finance departments in meetings, performing analyses, and providing best practice recommendations for processes
How can Draffin Tucker help your organization achieve success?
Draffin Tucker has experience helping large and small businesses in all types of industries. Our professionals are ready to work side by side with you to meet today’s challenges in a changing business environment.
Because organizations experience regular employee turnover, staffing challenges, and other absences, our professionals are prepared to help where you need us the most, without downtime.
We are committed to your success and will carefully select individuals with the experience and background that best fits your need. Our professionals will partner with you to help achieve goals, assess processes, and make improvements.
Our goal is to provide the necessary tools and resources to improve your internal processes to help you going forward. We ensure your staff is ready and trained to continue themselves.
However, the single most important factor separating Draffin Tucker and other firms is our strong reputation for high quality, value-added, and timely service. We are here to serve you.
Cash and AR Reconciliation
Clinical Provider Survey
Lease Standard Assistance
Outsourced Internal Audit
Policies & Procedures
Revenue and Expense Analysis
Revenue Cycle Assessments