The 340B Program has experienced significant growth and change in recent years. As a result of this growth, the program has received increased attention, both beneficial and adverse, from regulators as well as drug manufacturers. Covered entities are at risk of noncompliance and, subsequently, repayments to manufacturers. Manufacturers are refusing to offer discounted drugs to contract pharmacies. HRSA guidance and enforcement is rapidly evolving. We know it can be difficult to keep up with normal business duties amid a pandemic, throw in the 340B landscape and everyone can use help keeping up to date and compliant. We believe in providing our clients with the tools necessary to achieve maximum 340B compliance without sacrificing savings from the Program. With our backgrounds in auditing, compliance, and reimbursement, we are able to deliver on this commitment. Our team of healthcare professionals have extensive experience and are nationally recognized as experts in the 340B industry. Let’s work together.
Our 340B Services include:
Other services include:
- Financial Benefit Assessment
- Registration and Recertification Assistance
- 340B Policies and Procedures Manual Review/Development
- Comprehensive Compliance Reviews
- 340B/GPO/WAC Comparative Purchase Analyses
- 340B Compliance Training and Education
- HRSA Audit Preparation Assistance
- On-Site HRSA Audit Assistance
- Split-Billing Software Evaluations
- Internal Audit Process Development
- Contract Pharmacy Arrangement Reviews
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Assistance
- 340B Software Implementation Assistance
Need to submit a Request for Proposal (RFP)? Click here.
CONTACT OUR 340B COMPLIANCE EXPERTS.
For information on how our specialists can assist you, please click here to contact us.