Senior Staff Accountant
Responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects including the completion of tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising and directing team members.
- Prepare audit work papers and analyze client information
- Work as an effective team member to complete project assignments and engagement tasks.
- Identify clients’ needs and opportunities
- Perform a detailed review of the team’s work to ensure quality and thoroughness.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior staff
- Participate in recruitment of new & experienced staff
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting (Master degree in Accounting preferred)
- Licensed CPA
- 3 to 5 years of public accounting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and tax regulations and principles
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Be able to coach, motivate and direct staff
- Team player with a positive “can do” approach