Employee Benefit Plans
Draffin Tucker offers a complete suite of Employee Benefit Plan Services to ensure that companies can manage their employees' pensions and benefits with ease and confidence. Our team of experts is highly knowledgeable in the regulations set by the Department of Labor, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, and the IRS, making them well-equipped to simplify complex information to assist you in keeping your plan compliant.
We provide comprehensive solutions and expert support to plan sponsors. Our professionals have years of experience auditing and consulting on employee benefit plans, giving you peace of mind that your plan is in good hands.
When it comes to managing fiduciary responsibilities, Draffin Tucker helps plan sponsors fulfill their duties and protect the assets of their plan. Our audits of employee benefit plans are conducted by experts who are well-versed in the regulations set by the DOL and IRS and equipped to handle plans of all sizes and assets.
Our services include:
- ERISA Section 103(a)(3)(C) and non-ERISA Section 103(a)(3)(C)financial statement audits
- Compliance engagements for plans not subject to audit requirements
- Communication of our recommendations through management letters and meetings with trustees or audit committees, assistance with Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service audits or correction programs
- Reviews to ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Internal control review and evaluations
- Preparation of Form 5500 and Summary Annual Reports
- Delinquent Form 5500 filing assistance through the DOL Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (DFVCP)