Community Health Center Solutions
How do you balance excellence in patient care with meeting the demanding requirements of grant, regulatory, and legal compliance?
With constantly changing market conditions, increased regulatory scrutiny and a dynamic shift in reimbursement, you need a strategic partner to help you navigate the financial, compliance, and other regulatory demands of health center operations.
Our team at Draffin Tucker helps healthcare providers like you add value to your organization through regulatory and compliance filings and advisory services so that you can focus on the strategic initiatives that will ensure your continued success into the future. We take great pride in the resources available directly to our clients. Our firm offers a wide range of services that extend beyond financial statement audits, assurance services, and preparation of tax filings.
Our professionals provide cost effective, tailored solutions to help your organization reduce the backlog of projects and accomplish tasks by critical deadlines. We can also serve as an objective point of view for evaluation of processes, initiatives, and system conversions. We assist accounting and finance departments on special projects, temporary work, or coverage for extended absences. Each engagement is specifically built for your needs.
With a long history of healthcare expertise, listed below are some of our service offerings for community health centers.
- Accounting Assistance
- Annual Tax Returns, Public Charity Status, and Tax Exemptions
- Audits of Financial Statements, Benefit Plans, and Single Audits
- Clinical Provider Survey
- Community Health Needs Assessments
- Compliance Education, Auditing, and Monitoring
- Executive and Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Grant Application and Management
- Interim Staffing
- Internal Controls Assessment
- Lease Standard Assistance
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reimbursement and Annual Filing
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Operational Reviews
- Policies & Procedures
- Revenue Cycle Improvement
- System Conversions
Our goal is to provide services that exceed our clients’ expectations, and the basis of this goal begins by keeping clients well informed of issues affecting the healthcare industry through Client Alerts.
CONTACT OUR HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTING SPECIALISTS.
For information on how our healthcare accounting specialists can assist you, please contact us. We have over 50 years of experience serving healthcare organizations and look forward to learning more about your specific needs.