The Consulting Senior role is responsible for applying his/her technical and supervisory skills while working as part of a team on a variety of consulting engagements.
Serve as an in-charge on consulting engagements including but not limited to the following:
- Perform accounting procedures for assigned areas.
- Prepare reconciliations, schedules, and other information.
- Develop reports and spreadsheets in support of engagement objectives.
- Provide staffing support for various client accounting and finance positions.
- Conduct, lead and manage consulting engagements to ensure exceptional client service.
- Review staff work and provide timely, specific, and meaningful feedback.
- Assist in planning of consulting engagement including identification of tasks, responsibilities, and timeline.
- Oversight of other engagement support staff for areas of appropriate complexities.
- Serve as a lead for interacting with client personnel.
- Monitor progress of engagement assignments and provide updates to appropriate supervisory personnel.
- CPA certification is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of public accounting and/or industry experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical, judgement and critical thinking skills.