The Consulting Associate role is responsible for learning and applying his/her technical skills and working as part of a team performing tasks and providing support for consulting engagements.
- Serve as a support staff on consulting engagements including but not limited to the following:
- Perform accounting procedures for assigned areas based on specific steps.
- Interact with client to gather information, answer questions, and complete assigned tasks.
- Review client information and apply accounting procedures.
- Assist in preparing reconciliations, schedules, and other information.
- Assist in developing reports and spreadsheets in support of engagement objectives.
- Provide staffing support for various client accounting and finance positions.
- CPA certification is preferred but not required.
- Developing technical knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical, judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data and provide accurate findings.
Apply by filling out the form below.