On Oct. 21, 2015, Draffin & Tucker partner Cindy DuPree presented a HFMA webinar on the 340B Drug Program’s mega guidance. The proposed mega guidance was issued on Aug. 28, 2015, with comments ending Oct. 27, 2015.
In the webinar, Cindy discussed aspects of the the proposed guidance which may have significant impact on Program participants. These include:
- 340B Program eligibility and registration
- Definition of covered outpatient drugs
- Patient definition
- Eligible locations for dispensing 340B drugs
- Eligible providers
- Covered entity requirements
- Contract pharmacy arrangements
- Oversight requirements
For more information on the 340B Drug Program proposed mega guidance and how it could affect your healthcare organization, please contact Cindy DuPree at email@example.com or (404) 220-8494.