In this role you will provide tax research, planning and consulting services to a diverse range of clients.
- Review income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts and estates
- Manage engagements to ensure exceptional client service and expected realization rates
- Lead and manage tax research engagements for both compliance and planning matters
- Review staff work and provide timely, specific, and meaningful feedback
- Lead and mentor staff, while maintaining multiple client engagements and competing priorities
- Stay current on tax law and industry changes
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting tax experience, including at least 2 years of supervisory/review experience
- Expert knowledge of tax compliance and planning
- Master’s degree in accounting preferred
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Experience writing technical memos
- Ability to communicate and work with taxing authorities
Apply by filling out the form below.