In this role you will provide audit and accounting, tax, and consulting services to closely-held businesses in a diverse range of industries, as well as to high net worth individuals. Review financial records and evaluate internal policies and control systems
- Work with teams in performing audits, reviews, compilations, and closeouts of closely-held businesses with an opportunity to specialize in specific industries with experience.
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts and estates.
- Tax and financial planning for business clients, as well as advisory and consulting services.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting (Master of Accounting preferred)
- 0 to 2 years of public accounting experience
- Must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of GAAP regulations and principles
- Team player with a positive “can do” approach
Apply by filling out the form below.