Audit Senior, Employee Benefit Plans
This position will oversee audit engagements with a focus on employee benefit plans.
- Assist in planning of audit engagement including risk assessment and designing audit procedures.
- Oversight of other engagement support staff for areas of appropriate complexities.
- Serve as a lead for interacting with audit client personnel.
- Review audit workpapers prepared by other engagement support staff.
- Monitor progress of engagement assignments and provide updates to appropriate supervisory personnel.
- Coordinate resources within the Firm’s scheduling process.
- CPA licensure
- 3-5 years’ experience in public accounting
- Bachelors or master’s degree in accounting
- Experience auditing employee benefit plans
- Working knowledge of ProSystem Engagement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data and provide accurate findings.