At Draffin Tucker, we believe our success as a firm is directly tied to the success of the communities in which we live and work. In service of this belief, we give back to our communities through firm volunteer and fundraising activities, support of employees in their community involvement, involvement in local business associations and leadership development.
Firm Wide Volunteering & Fundraising Activities
As a firm, we contribute our financial resources and time to a variety of non-profit and charitable organizations. Recent volunteer and fundraising events in which groups of Draffin Tucker employees have participated include:
Some of our brave male employees walked a mile in red high heels and raised $2,170 to support Lily Pad, which provides services for victims of abuse.
Our group packed 2,346 nutritionally and medically appropriate meals for those in the community who need assistance managing chronic diseases and conditions.
Our team raised more than $500 to support Multiple Sclerosis research.
Our team raised $3,246 for the American Cancer Society and received the Best Campsite Award.
Non-Profit & Charitable Organization Involvement
Draffin Tucker encourages its employees to be active supporters of any cause about which they are passionate. We support employees’ involvement with their organizations by sponsoring events, making donations and excusing time during work hours for employees to attend monthly meetings and serve as board members. Our employees contribute to the strength of their communities through involvement with countless school organizations and church programs, as well as the following non-profit and charitable organizations:
- Albany Area Ducks Unlimited
- Albany Area Primary Health Care
- Artesian City Sertoma Club
- Albany Museum of Art
- Boy Scouts
- Boys & Girls Club of Albany
- Cancer Ties
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Deerfield-Windsor School
- Easter Seals of Southern Georgia
- Future Farmers of America
- Junior League of Albany
- Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties
- Lily Pad
- Lopez Hospice Golf Classic
- Rotary Club of Dougherty County (Albany) GA
- The Anchorage
- United Way of Southwest Georgia
- Young Life
Local Business & Civic Involvement
Draffin Tucker boosts the economic growth of its communities through involvement in local business associations. Through firm membership, employees serving as board members, and employees participating in events sponsored by these organizations, we support the following chambers of commerce and business networks:
- Albany Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce
- Johns Creek Business Association
- Junior Chamber International
- Lee County Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy Springs/Perimeter Chamber of Commerce
- Sunbelt Ag Expo
- Terrell County Chamber of Commerce
Multiple employees have been supported by the firm in their completion of the following programs, which are dedicated to developing leaders who are transforming themselves, their organizations and the community: