Charity Care Documentation

There are a number of charity programs with specific documentation and reporting requirements. These programs include federal Hill-Burton programs, Federal Upper Payment Limit Medicaid programs, Medicare and Medicaid Disproportionate Share programs and the Indigent Care Trust Fund program.

Draffin & Tucker can provide assistance in program development, reporting to appropriate agencies, development of documentation procedures, and will serve as the liaison between the health facility and agency.